If you happen to have my landline number (starts 0161) then it’s important to know that it has changed.
In order to know the new one, either ask me by email, ring me on my mobile phone, or follow these instructions to mutate the old number:
- Split the STD off the front.
- Split the number into a three digit section and a four digit section.
- Subtract 27 from the three digit section.
- Subtract 8000 from the second section.
- Add 724 to the second section.
- Reassemble the phone number.
- To verify your result, the digits of the phone number, including STD, should add up to 29.