Once again, my focus was on Gitano, which we're working toward a 1.1 for. We had another one of our Gitano developer days which was attended by Richard maw and myself. You are invited to read the wiki page but a summary of what happened, which directly involved me, is:
- Once again, we reviewed our current task state
- We had a good discussion about our code of conduct including adopting a small change from upstream to improve matters
- I worked on, and submitted a patch for, improving nested error message reports in Lace.
- I reviewed and merged some work from Richard about pattern centralisation
- I responded to comments on a number of in-flight series Richard had reviewed for me.
- We discussed our plans for 1.1 and agreed that we'll be skipping a developer day in August because so much of it is consumed by DebConf and so on.
Other than that, related to Gitano during July I:
- Submitted some code series before the developer day covering Gall cleanups and hook support in Gitano.
- Reviewed and merged some more Makefile updates from Richard Ipsum
- Reviewed and merged a Supple fix for environment cleardown from Richard Ipsum
- Fixed an issue in one of the Makefiles which made it harder to build with
- I began work in earnest on Gitano CI, preparing a lot of scripts and support to sit around Jenkins (for now) for CIing packaging etc for Gitano and Debian
- I began work on a system branch concept for Gitano CI which will let us handle the CI of branches in the repos, even if they cross repos.
I don't think I've done much non-Gitano F/LOSS work in July, but I am now in Montréal for debconf 2017 so hopefully more to say next month.