So, there were a few things which interested me today in the news… Here’s a redux:
- UK Student tells Blair debt is unacceptable
- A few questions are suggested that might be asked by a cloned child
- The UK’s worst schools are not necessarily filled with the least teachable children The government’s plans for ‘top-up fees’ contains no contingency for failure
- A stark example of how university fees will result in unbalanced debt
- The Spirit rover ponders a stone
What news items caught your eye today?